This is what it will teach you. Some of the benefits are:
- You’ll learn to avoid the common mistakes people make.
- You will not have to spend more money on driving courses.
- You will be well prepared mentally and physically
- You will have confidence going into the test.
- You’ll avoid the hassle of failing.
Do you need to pass your driving test? Have you failed before or are you intimidated to try? What if we could prepare you and help you understand what examiners are looking for and how you can ace their expectations.
Did you know that what examiners look for in a driving exam is universal; it’s the same wherever you live! As former examiners, we know all the insider secrets. Our passion for drivers has made it possible to create this essential eBook for you, the test taker. The insights and information in the book will increase your chances of passing your road test.
Lack of preparation is the single leading reason why applicants fail the driving test.
It is far too easy to get lost in the abundance of information coming from you at all angles. YouTube, the internet, driving schools, friends and even family members have their own or several ideas about what you should do to pass the test.
This eBook is designed to cut out all the noise. It sheds light on the process of driving test evaluation and how you can avoid mistakes. The knowledge of scoring guidelines will not only tell you what to watch for during the road test but it will also serve as a road map for your preparation.
What do examiners look for? What do they pay attention to? This guide will make you understand all of their maneuvers. Of course, test regulations and standards vary by jurisdiction, but the basis of scoring is the same. The eBook outlines strategies to help you address common situations. The traffic rules are objective; however, scoring is more of a gray area. As an applicant, you cannot control your examiner’s subjectivity, but you can nail those rules of the road.
You have to be prepared if you want to pass. You need experience driving and handling different traffic situations.
But, and this is the big BUT, anyone and everyone who can drive can tell you how they do it. What we offer is different; we want to teach you how to pass the test. As former driver examiners, we know the mistakes people make and why they fail.
If you have the proper knowledge of what the driving test entails and what it takes to pass the test the first time, then you should be fine.
You need to understand the scoring guide, mental and physical preparations that include brilliant time management and handling of the examiner.
The only person who can make you pass the road test is you, but we strongly believe this eBook has the necessary information. Yes, you can expect to achieve positive results by following the advice of former examiners outlined in the eBook. This is not just another driver handbook; it is a step-by-step blueprint for driving test success.
Here are some frequently asked questions by road test takers:
- What if I get a mean, tough examiner?
- How can I besure that I’ll pass the test?
- What causes me to fail the test?
- What will happen during the driving test?
- What if I get nervous during the test?
- What if I kept making mistakes?
Every driving test is different because traffic constantly changes.
Let’s say in your driving test situation, the traffic lights are all green and you are cruising along just fine. There are no pedestrians out and there aren’t many cars on the road. Smooth sailing!
Now, let’s assume in a different scenario you encounter the following:
- Your examiner seems in a hurry when you meet him/her.
- The traffic lights are about to change to red.
- Pedestrians are crossing slowly.
- There are a lot of vehicles on the road.
- Bicyclists are riding slowly.
- The weather is starting to get bad.
You can increase the chances of passing the road test if you are prepared; that’s why you need this eBook. It is the ammunition you need to prepare for all situations!
Many applicants fail the road test because they lack proper knowledge. You can avoid being one of them today!
I don’t think you’d enjoy failing your road test and paying for more driving lessons. You don’t want to wait for your driving licence, is that right?Of course not! And to avoid this from happening, you can buy the eBook today and you will learn from expert retired examiners.
Online eBook Guide
Our All lessons included on this eBook course
- 01. READ THIS FIRST
- 02. GLOSSARY
- 03. IMPORTANT MESSAGES
- 04. KNOWLEDGE AND USE OF THE INSTRUMENT CONTROLS IN YOUR CAR
- 05. INTERSECTIONS
- 06. HESITATIONS
- 07. OBSERVATION/ SCANNING
- 08. SIGNAL/ MIRROR/ SHOULDER CHECK
- 09. PARKING/ REVERSING MANEUVERS AND PARKING LOTS
- 10. ROAD AND LANE POSITION
- 11. LANE CHANGES
- 12. TRAFFIC SIGNALS ( TRAFFIC LIGHTS)
- 13. RIGHT OF WAY ( WHO GETS TO GO FIRST )
- 14. SPEED LIMITS
- 15. STOP SIGN AND CLIMBING OVER THE CURB
- 16. POOR USAGE OF ACCELARATOR/ BRAKE PEDAL AND PARKING BRAKE
- 17. HAND POSITON AND STEERING CONTROL
- 18. MANUAL TRANSMISSION CAR
- 19. TOP 5 REASONS FOR FAILING A ROAD TEST